วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

SOCOM CONFRONTATION 1 5 REVIEW

SOCOM CONFRONTATION 1 5 REVIEW Video Clips. Duration : 9.92 Mins.


This review doesn't really tell everything that I like and dislike. There are too many things to mention. In case you didn't read the Socom.com blog, there were 2000000 things they fixed. (In theory anyway) I wish I had more time to fully talk about the game, but I have roughly ten minutes to do it here on Boobtube. I couldn't cover it all...Hope ya like it.

Tags: socom, confrontation, review, SUKMYTURBAN, is, dead, seth, luisi, slant, six, games, playstation, ps3, console, blue, ray, player, 3rd, person, shooter, us, navy, seals, game, patch, 1.5, Blackwido, 88

See Also : Hotel in Thai Pattaya Hotels apple ipod 8gb 5th generation Buying Kindle

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น