วันจันทร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

Onkyo TX-SR508 HDMI video affectation problems issues

Onkyo TX-SR508 HDMI video affectation problems issues Video Clips. Duration : 0.58 Mins.


Video cutting in and out from my Samsung BD-1600 BluRay player through the Onkyo TX-SR508 receiver and to my LG LCD TV. Sorry for the poor picture quality but what I am showing is the video signal going in and out randomly. When I bypass the Onkyo receiver or use a different manufactures reciever there is no issue video is fine. Onkyo customer service says they are unaware of any issues but I spent three weeks and two new Onkyo recievers to show you here via the internet that there IS a BIG problem.

Tags: onkyo, txsr508, hdmi, video, issue, problem, problems, issues, tx, sr, 508, samsug, lg, lcd, tv, tx-sr508, ps3, bluray, blu, ray, dvd, oxpress

My Links : หางานเชียงใหม่ mini hdmi cables af s dx nikkor zoom lens blu ray disc players

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น