วันพุธที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Star Trek: "The Doomsday Machine" (Part 1 of 8)

Star Trek: "The Doomsday Machine" (Part 1 of 8) Video Clips. Duration : 7.45 Mins.


This video is my "reimagining" of the visual effects from the classic 1967 "Star Trek" episode "The Doomsday Machine". I am the sole creator of all of the models and images you see in the revised visual effects sequences. I started this project way back in 2005, long before Paramount and CBS Home Video got the bright idea in their heads to remaster the original series in high definition and with new CGI effects. Well, that project, which involved 79 episodes (eighty if you count "The Cage" pilot episode) has started and finished (and they did a great job!) in the time it's taken me to get not quite halfway through one episode. Admittedly, I picked what is arguably the most effects-heavy episode in the original series, and they had a small platoon of people working around the clock, whereas I'm one amateur hobbyist working in his scattered free time... but still--five years??! So! I hope you enjoy my take on part 1of this classic episode of "Star Trek". You can find part 2 by following this link: www.youtube.com Hopefully parts 3 through 8 will see the light of day in 2010! Visit my website at www.scottgammans.com to watch "work in progress" videos as I post them on my blog, and thanks in advance for your feedback! PLEASE NOTE This presentation is not endorsed by CBS Studios Inc. or Paramount Pictures Corporation and should not be confused with the official Star Trek: Remastered episodes syndicated by CBS Television Distribution and available on Blu-Ray and DVD from CBS ...

Keywords: Star Trek, The Doomsday Machine, planet killer, USS Enterprise, USS Constellation, remastered, CGI, visual effects

See Also : ลงประกาศฟรี ลงโฆษณาฟรี Cheap prices on Computers

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น