วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Toshiba Qosmio Laptop Review

Toshiba Qosmio Laptop Review Tube. Duration : 10.38 Mins.


Toshiba Qosmio Laptop Model G55-802 Review Here's another review on this unit: www.youtube.com (special thanks to afgkingl for the post) Here are the links that I know of that sell this unit: **UPDATE** Nobody sells this unit - I have no idea why they suddenly stopped selling them... Toshiba came out with similar models. I bought my unit from: www.computers4sure.com Computers4sure sold me this laptop and they were an awesome company to deal with. Great commun, quick ship. Here are the Detailed Specs: cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com SIMILAR UNIT: www.overclockers.co.uk Special thanks to Mikke9595 for the link :) NEW LINK TO SIMILAR UNIT: www.bestbuy.com Special thanks to NEEDFORSPEEDGAMEPLAY for the link :)

Tags: Toshiba, Qosmio, Laptop, G55-Q802, Review, High-End, Big, Sucker, Beats, My, Acer, One, Awesome

Thanks To : หางานเชียงใหม่ Unlocked Android Phone huggies diaper Cheap Fisher price chairs

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น