วันพุธที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Black Ops Escalation: XBox vs PS3! - Call of Duty Map Pack Gameplay - Zoo

Black Ops Escalation: XBox vs PS3! - Call of Duty Map Pack Gameplay - Zoo Video Clips. Duration : 7.43 Mins.


XBox or PS3? Which do you prefer? A huge 'Thank you' for all of your support over the past month: I'm growing at an insane rate! (: I picked up my XBox last week and I really like it! If any of you don't mind paying a monthly/yearly charge for XBox live then I would really recommend the better over all online experience. Of course the PS3 still has it's blu-ray player and it's free online. Follow me! www.twitter.com Thanks!

Tags: black ops escalation gameplay, black ops escalation, black ops map pack, black ops escalation zoo, xbox vs ps3, black ops escalation map pack, call, of, duty, black, ops, new, map, pack, escalation, trailer, maps, zoo, hotel, convoy, zombies, multiplayer, online, xbox, ps3, vs, matroix, ali-a, pickle9000

Visit : My Product หางานเชียงใหม่ My Product 13.3 inch Laptop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น